SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Abstracts are welcome in all fields of Facial plastic surgery, Facial Aesthetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Aesthetic Medicine, Complications in Facial Aesthetic Treatments and Surgery, Congenital Facial Deformities
How to prepare and submit an abstract
It is important to carefully follow the instructions below:
- Abstracts should be prepared off-line in advance;
- Prepare your abstract on a word processor (such as Microsoft Word);
- The body of the abstract should be divided into the following paragraphs: Background/Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusions;
- Do not include title, authors’ names and affiliations in the abstract file;
- Tables and figures are not allowed;
- References are not allowed;
- When abbreviations are used, spell out the full word at first mention in the text followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Thereafter, use the abbreviation throughout.
Deadline for receipt
Abstracts should be submitted by 15 September 2023, 00:00 CET.
Confirmation of receipt
Receipt of the abstract will be acknowledged by e-mail immediately after submission.
The presenting author of each abstract must register for the congress with “Full Registration”.
A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation during Congress sessions.